A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
Mine is story of hope and determination. I was born to a family of Bulgarian immigrants in the backwoods of Montana. As a boy, I ran away from home and spent my youth living off the land. Raised in part by a pack of wild dogs, I survived mainly on berries and plants, as I learned the lay of the land. After many Walden-esque years, at the tender age of 8 I was taken in by a group of traveling gypsies. We worked the carnival circuit. Me on the ring-toss. Mama and Papa on darts. I kindly encouraged people to, "Step right up," as I sipped my sarsaparilla. The hours were long, and I soon became restless. On my 14th birthday I packed my things into a big t-shirt wrapped to the edge of a tree-branch and said my goodbyes. Taking lessons from the video game "The Oregon Trail" I purchased a small wagon, some clothing and medicine so as to not get dysentery. I began my travels east. To get by, I began resorting to pickpocketing. Am I proud of this time - no. Did it allow me to purchase extravagant meals of sweet figs, the finest caviar and smoke fish - yes, and for this I will not apologize. Growing up I had heard many wonderful stories of a place called "New Jersey." I heard of vast oceans, abundant produce and something people referred to as, "Jagerbombs." After, a long journey, I ended up at the doorstep of PST. In one of their worst business decisions of all time, they gave me a job. And, that's where we are now. That's pretty much everything about me. Oh, yeah, and I hardly ever tell the truth. - Newman
FAVORITE GROUP/PERFORMER: Third Eye Blind
FAVORITE SONG OF ALL-TIME: Pants on the Ground
FAVORITE CONCERT: Pearl Jam on July 5, 2003 at The Tweeter Center.
FAVORITE MOVIES: Tommy Boy, Donnie Darko, Anchorman, Rushmore, Trainspotting, Garden State.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Mad Men, Jersey Shore, Lost, Parks and Rec., 30 Rock, Top Chef
FAVORITE FOOD: Anything with Peanut Butter! (Ok, not anything that is an insane exaggeration. . .like, can you imagine steak with peanut butter that would be . . . wait, no I was right - Anything with Peanut Butter.) Also, Chinese food, cereal and anything 'Candy Coated.'
HOBBIES: Knock Hockey, Cooking, Rutgers Football, Being insanely good looking, Being modest
Back to Newman's Blogosphere
Back to PST
.gif)

