Who Am I?: I've worked behind-the-scenes at PST for several years. I do a lot of work on the PST website, PST On Demand, PSTv, and other stuff. For the last year or so, I've also been hangin' out with Chris in the morning (we've been friends for more than 10 years). We have a lot of fun together (even though I drive her crazy sometimes!)
Likes: Music, TV, Pets, Golf, Sports, Video Games, Movies
Favorite Artists: Coldplay, Lifehouse, Rihanna, The Script, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Favorite TV Shows: Entourage, Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Greek, Family Guy, South Park, Big Bang Theory, Big Brother, Parks and Recreation, Pretty Little Liars. (Pretty much comedies and reality shows).
Favorite Movies: Caddyshack, Road Trip, Wedding Crashers, Old School, Animal House, Anchorman, Superbad. (Real diverse, right?)
Favorite Games: Madden, Wii Sports; Wii Sports Resort
Favorite Foods: Pizza, spaghetti, french fries, ice cream, burgers, etc. (I'm the model of health, aren't I?)
Back to Dave's Blog
Back to PST
.gif)

